Monday, April 7, 2008

Bath Time...

Happy Birthday to Grammy today! She is .... years old! Congratulations! We love you. Here are the pictured we promised!



Bath time is part of our nightly routine. After one of us feeds the baby, Daddy normally gives the little guy his bath. Tonight he was a little tired-fussy so we were trying to get him in a better mood before putting him in his duck tub. Here he is (above and below) climbing on Dad.



Here is the little dude not playing with his bath toys, but his rinse cup instead...go figure.
Here he is smiling for his adoring fans!
Here is a great shot of the duck tub as Robbie looks up at his dad.


Thanks for the perfectly modest shots little dude!
We love you little boy!!!

3 comments:

Savannah said...

What a darling little baby! I love the duck tub--where did you find such a thing? Happy Birthday, Patty! We love you!

Esther Noelle said...

Hey guys! I found your blog from the Blairs! I love that you are doing the exact same thing as us with trying to change Robby the dad to Rob! Your little baby Robby is so cute!!!

Jenny and Al said...

Hey, I didn't know you guys were bloggers! I found yours through Ben and Jamie's. The pictures are adorable!