We leave for Wisconsin tomorrow morning at 8:30 am!!! I am sure we will see and do much more than these pictures convey, but for now you get the idea. We will be gone for 12 days!!! Packing for 3 people for 12 days is crazy...I should know I just finished doing it and now I need a vacation from packing...so we will update about our trip as we go along! 

Ya, I have no idea what that is all about, but I am totally excited to see this in person!




Ya, I have no idea what that is all about, but I am totally excited to see this in person!




2 comments:
Jules, I hope ya'll have fun! Catch me up when you get home, so I guess I won't babysit until you come back :(
Love ya!!
Okay, lady. You can't put up a teasing post like this and not fill us in on what's going on! Why in the world were you in Wisconsin? What did you do? Are you back yet? Love you! Have a happy Halloween!
Post a Comment