Yup...that's right I am pregnant! How fun! Robbie is going to be a big brother! Yay! We are both excited and can't wait for July! Also, I will say this and it will probably make a lot of moms mad, but don't hate...I do not get morning sickness in any form...I do get tired, but its manageable...however I make up for the no sickness later on when my children turn out to be 10 lbs...I dont get it..Rob and I are not tallish people or nor were we big babies by any means...he was 7 I was 3 lbs...so whatever...no sickness but I waddle at the end and my stomach is about the size of a german tank (thank you Sister Whiting for that analogy, any of you 145thers will know what I mean!) I cant really walk the last month or so because my hips spread...so while i dont want to be sick ever...i might take a little sick for a little more comfort later on...hmm, what do you think? Love you all and will post some updates with pictures about life soon!
BTW: we went black friday shopping this morning..... so fun! People are CRAZY..we had nothing in particular in mind but got some cool stuff. I got slammed into a lot and had to dodge crazy crazed people with carts. Our neighbors Brooke and Alisha came with and we left about 4:45...one word for 4:45...EARLY. Rob was a trooper, he carried grabbed and generally had a great time. He actually made me go...all for the memories he says! So, that was today! Love to all of you!
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



16 comments:
Congrats! And as much as it would be great to have a girl and a boy--having two boys is SO FUN! So, I hope Robbie gets a little brother. :) Congrats again!!
YAHOOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS! We'll see you soon! Kisses!
Congrats!! Are you having triplets?
Congratulations! I was looking at your baby ticker...are you having triplets??
Yay!! That is so exciting for you guys! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more updates...
i don't know how this thing works..anyway! Congrats!! They'll be the same distance as ally and vaughn! so two down EIGHT to go!!!!
yay!!! congrats..thats so fun. I hope you have a little girl!! and lucky you no sickness..wow!
Congrats!! Hooray for more cousins to play together!
Whoo Hoo!! We are so happy for you guys! That's grandbaby number 10 for us! We're so excited for you!
Oh, I am so excited! Another yummy little potter baby! I hope we get to see each other sometime soon! Love you!
GIRL, ARE YOU HAVING TRIPLETS?!? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THESE THINGS! I'm going to call you right after work! Hugs and kisses!
Yeah!! Congratulations! Are you due in June? And, the triplets thing, that's not for real, right?
I'm so excited for y'all. Glad you're feeling good!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
julie, i just checked your blog for the first time in a while and i see i missed some big news... but i'm still surprised!!! congrats!! this is awesome news. you were ready to have another kid before me...what a woman.
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Congrats on the pregnancy! I, too, am curious about the triplets widget. Is it true?
It was good to see you! I don't remember the last time we saw each other before then!
Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy.
Post a Comment