So, my sweet little boy is talking. He walks around the house saying, "Mom? Mom? Mom?!" Until I answer, "Yes. I am right here." And usually I am right where he left me. So, besides the momming all the time he also says, "yeah" and "no". But the best is whenever he says no it is as if he is in a horror movie or he just found out that he lost a million dollars. It is hysterical. The yeah he says is pretty nonchalant. Ill try and record it later. (Anyways, we should know what are baby will be pretty soon. I have a feeling it is a girl. The heartbeat is around 165 and Little Dude's was always around 119. But who knows....) Anyways...its another realization that my baby is growing up...and every time he talkes to me I get slightly sad that I have a baby that talks to me. I also dislike putting him to bed every night because I know he will wake up one day older...ahh, oh well. I lovr you little boy!
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



3 comments:
So sweet! It is going to blow my mind the first time I hear the girls say actual words...and it is REALLY going to blow my mind when I hear MOM in sterio! Help me Rhonda!
Li'l Robbie is so cute...It would be fun if you had a little girl! Course Im bias! But either way...Im excited for you and your triplets :) :) :P ! *Rach
What a cute picture! And I love the sweet new words from your little guy. It is the most darling thing when words start coming out of such a small person.
Hope you're feeling well! I 'm excited to find out what y'all are having!
Julie! What a cute boy! I can't believe you are living the life I was when I met you. Vienna is the same age you were! Wow, time flies! Enjoy every little minute of "mom...mom....mom...mom!"
Post a Comment