I am a mommy again! What a blessing! C-section #2 proved to be just as amazing as #1. Rob and I and a slew of family members welcomed our sweet little Emma into our lives on Tuesday morning at 8:07am. She weighed in at a startling 7lbs 14oz...(a lot smaller than was thought, but I am not complaining) She is 19 inches long and just perfect. She has beautiful blonde hair and makes the sweetest noises. Rob has been a trooper and slept on the pull out chair thing for 2 nights now. He is the best daddy. Right now, he and Emma are curled up in the chair fast asleep together. Little Dude is adjusting well. He visits all day long and just wants to hold her as much as possible. Yay for big brothers! We blessed this sweet little girl last night and it was a beautiful and touching blessing. Thank you to the family that was able to attend. It meant alot to us to have you all here. Thank you John and Lisa for the beautiful flowers you sent and to Mom as well for her sweet gifts. And to my parents for all their support and love, we could not have done any of this with out all of you! I am also grateful to all of Emma's grandparents who were there to watch her be born. Thanks for getting up super early to come and make memories with us. I will post more pictures as soon as I get home and settled.
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



12 comments:
Yay, congratulations! She's so cute. I love that she already has a bow on her head. NO ONE out here has ever heard/seen people use corn starch or whatever to "glue" the bow on. Post lots of pictures soon!
Congrats, Julie! I'm so glad that all went well. Can't wait to see more!
She is lovely! We really enjoyed visiting last night. We'll see you soon. Love you all.
She's beautiful!! And you are too Julie! You look great after just having major surgery :) Love you!
Congratulations Julie!!! She's beautiful.
It was an honor to be there. Thanks for sharing such a special day with us. We love you all so very much!
Dad & Lurlynn
Congrats, she's a cutie!
She's beautiful! Congratulations to you guys. Hope the transitions are going smoothly for everyone!
not anybody can look that great after having a baby!!!Way to go jules.. shes precious:)
Congratulations!! I am so happy for the two of you! Good luck with baby #2!!!
woohooo we can't wait to see baby Emma!!
Congratulations! You'll have to give all the rest of your friends advice on how to survive with TWO kids!!
Post a Comment