Robbie is on a Toy Story kick right now and was given a Buzz Lightyear action figure and a costume for his birthday. He wears the costume all the time....and there is Miss Emma....She is 6 months tomorrow!
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



4 comments:
Such cute kiddos! Now you've got to take him to Disneyland. And you finally put pictures up of that daughter of yours, I can't believe she's already six months old! Time flies. She's adorable. Love you and miss you of course. I think Charlotte and I are going to Utah sometime in July for a week to visit Ben's family. I'd love to meet up.
Cute pictures!
Hey Julie! Your babies are beautiful. I'm following your blog now. I have one and follow as many friends (that blog) as I can to keep up and to have something to read at work ;-)
Hope you and your family are well!
Kelly
https://www.butcherbarny.us/2020/11/pinjaman-online-renovasi-rumah.html
Post a Comment