Yay! We went this morning and we have a girl! And the best part is that she is a normal size, unlike her big brother that was 6 weeks ahead of schedule the whole time in size!!! So, now we have to narrow down names...we are thinking Emma Grace or Chloe (no middle name yet). So we will see how it goes!
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



8 comments:
that is so exciting! And I love both the names.
Congratulations! Little girls are soo fun. It will be good for little Robbie to have a sister to protect.
Fun! A girl! Now you have one of each so it won't matter so much what the next ten or so will be...!!
Ha ha! Congrats!
So no triplets then?
Congrats on the little girl! It's the best having boy first- then girl. Robbie will be the cutest big brother. And awesome for you that she's not as big as him!
dude...I am so excited for you guys!
congratulations, julie! little girls are so much fun to shop for. i wanted to stop and properly say hello last night while you were out on the grass, but i was starving...hope to see you soon! garin
I was hoping you had a blog, I figured you did so I'm glad we've found each other again:) This is most definitely another great way to stay in touch and keep caught up on happenings. I'll let you know the next time were planning a Utah trip. We may be down in the summer, it would be really nice to see you guys, its been FOREVER! Love ya and congrats again on having a girl.
I feel great about Emma Grace...we want to name our first girl Emma Lee, or something like that. So they could be Emma friends! I am so excited for you guys and hope all is going well! Love ya!
Post a Comment