My 26th birthday rolled around on Easter this year. I love birthdays and holidays. This one however I would like to just forget..we were all sick...I mean sick sick with something called Herpangina...it is a throat illness that causes you to get cold sores all up and down your throat...let me say that it was the worst pain I have EVER experienced...I would gladly have a c-section without anesthesia than have this virus again... I am not kidding. Let me know if you've ever had it...you will most definitely agree with me. Not the happiest of blogs but I will post later on when we are healthy again. I have really fun stuff from our trip back to the homeland.
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



3 comments:
I'm sorry you're still sick.
When I am back in Provo this weekend I will come try and take care of you. Or at least the little dude so you can have some rest time....
Oh no! Let us know if you are okay, poor thing...I've never heard of that-sounds painful...yickes!
I'm so sorry. That's miserable! And every illness is more miserable when you're pregnant! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment