So, because the camera is broken I have not wanted to post...lame, I know. Life is good here. We are enjoying the spring weather. Little Dude is enjoying his new tricycle and I am looking into buying him a play house. Rob is working hard still and we are getting ready to go to St. George next weekend with Katie and Adam. Yay! That should be loads of fun! So, nothing super exciting, but no complaints and we are definitely on the countdown to baby girl Emma Grace! 8ish weeks to go!
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



5 comments:
8 weeks! So close! Glad y'all are doing well. I hope your camera is fixed soon. I would probably shrivel up and die without my camera.
Hi Julie! I saw your mom at Chris Rusch's wedding reception and she told me you were expecting again--so exciting, and a girl! Woohoo! I'm so sorry to hear about the herpangina--oh that sounds awful. Miss you!
Hey girl! How are things? John and I want to get together with you guys at the begining of June and game! We have company in town till the end of the month. Send me and email and I will email you back with my digits! Our email is: rachon2002@msn.com
Hope all is going good with you guys! *Rach
Hi! Isn't it fun when you find an old friend...it looks like you have your hands full! Congratulations on the new baby, can't wait to see pictures!
I can't believe how close you are getting! And I hope you know...we really want to name our first girl Emma, too - I hope that is okay! :) I hope you are feeling well and I am glad you got to go to St. George. Hope you know I am thinking of you and loving you!
Post a Comment