For memorial weekend we took off to St. George with the Zollinger Crew and Mom. We left Friday night and stayed in this sweet condo for the weekend. We swam and hiked on Saturday, and on Sunday we went to Church and then headed to the St. George Temple. Then Monday on the way home we stopped by Zions National Park and did another hike. The weather was kind to us and it was never too hot. (I am sure the family was grateful because then I didn't complain about being hot on top of being pregnant.)The picture of me in my pajamas with the kids on my lap is funny. Ally wanted to sit with me and then Vaughn, but Robbie got jealous and had to sit there too. So, they all sat in my lap...I guess I do have room for 4! Ha ha! Anyways, it was a great weekend full of relaxing and good memories. Grandma was a trooper and was a good sport about the back seat the whole time! Thanks for your help! Thanks to Uncle "Abum" and Aunt "Kjavascript:void(0)D" for all the planning and fun! 2010, anyone? 





The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



2 comments:
Whats up cute pregnant lady! I cant wait to get together and game with you guys! Give you a call soon!
What a fun trip!! Good for you guys for taking advantage of the long weekend. And you look great Julie!
Post a Comment