Life with two is now great. I am no longer sick, my hormones are back to normal (well as normal as a woman's can be) and my baby is starting to sleep through the night. (only 2 quick feedings) We have developed a pattern during the day and life is great. We are back to normal around our house. The colic is diminishing...hallelujah! Thanks for everyone's advice and support. It was much needed!!! I can't imagine life without her. So, Lisa, life is good with 2! I just had to survive the first month or so. I wish we lived closer too...maybe someday! Love you...give our love to John and Miss Mia and Baby girl...
On another note, Robbie and I went to the allergist on Thursday. He has NO allergy to peanuts...weird. But the allergist says that he had a 'reaction' to the peanuts but nothing life threatening. His advice was to keep eating small amounts of peanuts every week to keep his body producing the antibodies against the peanuts. But he is EXTREMELY allergic to three types of grasses and the weed, Russian Thistle. His back swelled up where he was pricked and he got hives, again. So he got put on a steroid nasal spray, and Claratin and Zyrtec...from May until the 1st hard frost in October. Yay for modern technology!
So, blessings continue to abound for us. We don't have room to receive them.
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



2 comments:
Happy to hear that everyone in the house is getting more sleep at night!!! Hooray!!!!
Glad to hear things are settling down a little bit.
It's all one big adventure after another in the laboratory of learning we call life, isn't it?
Love you all so much!
Post a Comment