I especially like the baby boystuff, but, then again, I do have a baby boy... yes it is expensive, but they are so precious. Check it out.... let me know if you like it too! This bed is awesome.. Iwould totally get this for my little boys...how cool....can anyone say Peter Pan? So FUN!




3 comments:
Jules I just love your blog...how did I not know about that before? Hello!!! Anyway last night was fun, we gotta do it again soon!!!
FINALLY! A POST! HA, just kidding. But, how am I supposed to keep up with you if I don't get an update once in a while? :) Hope things are going well for you! Let me know if you guys want to make a trip up here--we'll do dutch oven and shoot stuff, you know, country activities!
Love you! Hug that adorable baby for me!
That is such a cute site. That pirate ship bed is darling. I want the toadstool table and chairs - if I did a fairyland-like bedroom for sydney. Totally cute stuff (and totally pricey)!
Post a Comment