Mom and I kicked the summer off by taking a week long trip to Miami so that our family could meet the little dude.
Here is little dude with his Great Grammy...
We also went and visited his Great Grandfather's grave...
Little dude explored the wide world of toes and feet...
Fourth of July(my favorite holiday) was spent at home (hives) so Dude and Little Dude watched the parade from the street and were able to enjoy some homemade goodies for breakfast with out neighbors...there were cool floats

Here is little dude with his Great Grammy...
We also went and visited his Great Grandfather's grave...
Little dude explored the wide world of toes and feet...
Fourth of July(my favorite holiday) was spent at home (hives) so Dude and Little Dude watched the parade from the street and were able to enjoy some homemade goodies for breakfast with out neighbors...there were cool floats


Then we had the date box date for our student ward...here are our first place winners!
2nd Place winners!!!
3rd place winners(left) and most creative(with the plate)




OK, so its a jumble and I dont know how to fix it, but top left are our "last but not least" place winners.then comes graduation(ill post better pics later) Go Rob! Magna Cum Laude!!! Yup, that's my husband...then we have Little Dude at graduation, then him pondering life as he stares into an open grassy field. Then me and dad up the canyon...


3rd place winners(left) and most creative(with the plate)




OK, so its a jumble and I dont know how to fix it, but top left are our "last but not least" place winners.then comes graduation(ill post better pics later) Go Rob! Magna Cum Laude!!! Yup, that's my husband...then we have Little Dude at graduation, then him pondering life as he stares into an open grassy field. Then me and dad up the canyon...

Here is our Little Soccer Player! Thanks Uncle Patch for the sweet soccer outfit!
We finally finished the puzzle from Father's Day! Well, Robs finished it actually. Uncle Patch comes by often to visit us and we love it!
I went on a girls weekend...I know, attractive right? Went with 2 of my friends from our complex to Park City for the weekend and had a great time...no kids!!! We ate out, shopped and did girl stuff!
Then to wrap up our summer I did Laura's haid and makeup for homecoming...she is so beautiful and 18 this coming Sunday!!! Happy Birthday to Laura!
So, we went on a quick trip up the canyon that turned into an all night affair...with out going into the whole story, let's just say that my Ford Focus can pretty much take any 4 wheeler around....
This is me and Patch atop Rock Canyon before we went off roading unknowingly in the Focus with Dude and Litttle Dude!
OK, what better way to end a long post than with the backside of my baby? He is actually thining out quite a bit...but still baby chubby! Summer was great..long and hot at times but still a success! I am ready for fall big time and I am enjoying the cooler weather here immensely. Little Dude and I leave for Atlanto next week for a week and will post about our adventures as they come!



2 comments:
All sorts of fun!!! Plus the classic booty picture ( I'm glad I was a part of that) BUT your going to the ATL with out me? Hello take me with you :(
Oh well if you can't that's okay...see ya tonight same time same place :)
So much fun. Thanks for the goofy picts, I enjoyed them! Your little guy is so cute.
Post a Comment