Monday, September 1, 2008

The Potter Plague of '08

It is official. Our apartment had become an incubus of the viral plague. Yes, we have the stomach flu, and yes it is a wicked beast with a mind all its own. It takes no prisoners and leaves no survivors. We should put a skull and cross bones on our door as a caution to all who think about coming close to our apartment. Here is a list of the casualties, so far...

1) Baby Robbie (Wed-Mon)
2) Me (Thursday)
3) Rob (Friday)
4) Julia (Sunday)
5) Laura (Sunday)
6) Mom (Monday)
7) Tina (Monday)
8) David (Monday)
We have very few members of the family who are left standing that have been exposed, so Becca and Patrick beware....
I have tried very hard to stay away from our neighbors so that their families can be spared from the death stomach flu. All I can do is pray that they do not get this. This is NOT PRETTY...good luck and God Bless to all that this befalls. The following pictures should explain it all...





5 comments:

Adam Zollinger said...

k, none of that was brought up today when I asked if we wanted to hangout! I'm glad we decided not to meet up, no offense, we would of loved to have you with us! Good luck!

JON and EM said...

This plague hit my house as well!! First me, then Jack then grandma then grandpa. Pretty horrible.

elise and jeff said...

OMG that is sooo sad, but you made it sound funny!!! I'm going to call you today so I can come and baby sit!

Ryan and Erin said...

This is Ryan:
OUCH! I am sorry to hear about the plague. I am glad you all are better now. I hope you are all doing well and having fun. Sydney says hi to Robbie.

Snap 'n' the Cheek said...

I hope you are all feeling better now and that it didn't re-circulate. We can't wait for you guys to come out here! Call us and we'll make big plans! We would love it if you stayed with us if your plans allow it. I'm so excited!