Friday, October 31, 2008

Family Halloween Party

We kicked off Halloween with a bang! This is Laura after the party goofing off in an afro wig! Here are the pumpkins we carved all lit up


Then a shot of them with the flash on so you can see them.... Ours in the snowman on the far left!


David and his date, Becky.

Me as Gepetto..you will see how I fit in later on...






David and his date went as the Operation board game and a doctor. I made the board he is wearing.



The Zollingers...Little Red Riding Hood, Grandma, Mr. Wolf and the Woodsman.







The SWAT team....



Becca and Steve...they were pumpkin PI and Whipped Cream...





And us! Jimminy Cricket, Pinocchio and Gepetto.

Jimminy and Pinnochio before we left for the party!



We had a great time! The food was yummy and the costumes were so fun to put together!!! The pumnpkins turned out great! Thanks Mom for a great time!








5 comments:

elise and jeff said...

Those are the best costumes EVER....Ya'll ROCK, SEriouSLY!

Savannah said...

Oh, my gosh! Where did you get that adorable Jimminy Cricket costume? (I'm assuming that was the inspiration for the entire family ensamble.) You all look great! What a fabulous, creative idea! Looks like you had a great time!

Lisa said...

LOVE IT! So sad we missed the family Halloween party... especially when everyone got so into it this year. Love it! Love it! Love it!

Jessica M said...

OK, those costumes were great. So creative! Cute! I have to say though, y'alls was the best. I actually laughed at your Geppeto. You're awesome.

chelseyandmatt said...

Oh my gosh..i didnt know you had a blog! Im so happy..now I have one more person's life to follow..haha! Your family is adorable! How are you doing? it was great hearing from you!! ps..tell savannah to add me, i would love to see her blog. my email is cmary84@hotmail.com