Just a few random pictures of Little Dude. Enjoy, and I will try to be better and posting more often, pregnancy- that is the culprit-...my word for now to describe pregnancy is TIRED.

Tia Miryam, Thank you for the amazing rocking horse for Christmas! Awesome and a HUGE hit at our house. Little Dude will ride this horse until it falls apart.

Excuse the mess, we were unpacking, but we took a break to put the horse together.

Ah, Freedom. The name of the horse and the feeling I get when he rides him!

What, so you've never been to the Denver airport and run around in your pajamas before???

And you have never pushed your stroller into complete strangers at the Denver airport before...

And you have never strolled the DA with your hands behind your back contemplating life...

and you have never flirted shamelessly while in your pj's with your hands behind your back while strolling through the DA?

Just a quick rest...

and a little food...

Yes, I am in a suit and playing with my cousins in Marietta. I am a small stud muffin.

I fell asleep after a long day in my highchair..

Wow, that pizza must have been real good.


Funny faces for Daddy!
6 comments:
What a cutie! He sure is getting big. When I read your title I thought you meant your next little one was a boy and got excited that you knew. Anyway, glad to see your holidays were good. We spent a bit of time in the Denver airport too. We got stuck there and had to spend the night in a hotel there. Traveling is so fun, huh?
OH MY GOSH! When I picture little Robbie I will forever picture him in a onesie and no pants - that's how we left him :)
Anyways - I'm so excited for you! Good luck with your pregnancy! I'd take being the size of a house for 2 months in exchange for never being sick. Luckily, I was sick AND the size of a house. Lucky me :)
Miss you guys!
Cute pictures! It looks like your little guy has your eyes, Julie! Hope you're feeling good!
Such cute pictures! Thanks so much for you helping out with my girlies! You guys are the best. We should get together and play games with Benisha soon! *Rach
Ok...I know I just left a comment...but I just noticed your tripplets countdown...thats a joke right? And if its not...DUDE...
Your little guy is so handsome, and looks very dapper in his tie and vest. :)
Post a Comment