Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More pictures of Emma

Ok, here are some more pictures of the big day...
We are home now and earning how to cope with little sleep again...oh well, the no sleep doesnt last forever..it just feels that way. Thanks to everyone for their sweet comments and phone calls! We love you all!























4 comments:

Jessica M said...

I loved the pictures! Congratulations!! She is completely beautiful. Hope y'all are doing well!

Justin said...

Congratulations!!! She's so beautiful! We hope you're recovery is going well, Julie, and the little Robbie is loving his new sister.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations you guys. What a cute little family you have!

Val said...

Congratulations Julie! Emma is beautiful!! I have something for her but need your address. Could you send it to me in an email. viennasboys@cox.net
When Robbie was born I waited too long to send it and he outgrew what I got him, so this time I'm going to be better!
Love you!!
Val