Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have to love the DI


I went to the DI this morning. (It is the Church's version of goodwill) I was looking for kids books. I found 2 Harry Potter books, 16 of the Hardy Boys series, some Baby Sitter's Club, and a Boxcar Children's book. I am excited for when Robs and I get to read chapter books to our kids before bed and have them read to us as well. I also found this cute walker/bike for baby Robbie. He loves it!!! It was $2. How could I refuse? He spent all morning long pushing it up and down our walkways in front of the house. He is walking all by himself now, and has been for about a month. It is weird to see my little boy walking around the house. He still seems little to me, but continues to grow up soooooo fast. Anyways, just wanted to share my cool finds from the DI.

3 comments:

elise and jeff said...

I also LOVE the DI...I've gotten tons of cute sweaters from BR, Gap, AE, and Express for like $3 each...HELLO!
Hey see ya tonight!

Savannah said...

I love DI, too! I was talking to my mom last night and somehow we got talking about baby walkers--did you know that the really fancy ones that your baby sits in isn't good for their hips? But, the push along ones, like the one that you just got, totally rock. So, go Julie! Way to go finding a deal and getting something great for your baby!

Jessica M said...

Ah, I miss DI. Hope y'all survived your stomach plague! How awful!