Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby's Room















This is Blue. He is one of Robbie's puppies that swings from his mobile. Every morning Robbie has to kiss him and the other 3 goodbye before we leave the crib.


This is Spots.































This is the armoire that we got from Robbie's grandmother.





Here is a closeup













and a view from the handles.












Here is the quote I hung over his bed.












Here is his crib. A huge thanks to Robbie's Great Aunts and Uncles for the great gifts they gave us. The crib was from Tio Robert and Tia Janet. The bedding was from Tio Olaf and Tia Miryam.









Here is the quilt that came with the bedding. Robbie loves puppies. He must get that from Grammy, what do you think?














Here is Brownie...dog number 3.











Here is Scruffy, dog number 4.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I love the puppies, too! And I love how everything has a story! I think it's good to take pictures of your home--there's nothing like remembering a place where you make so many happy memories. Love ya!