2 boys and 2 Girls
Ok, so we may be terrible parents but we thought this was pretty funny.
good blackmail materials someday...mom and you guys look so great in all those shots! Thanks again for the updates...wish I were there...what are your plans for the 4th?
He can pull his own shirt off already!?!! Wow! I'm impressed! That looks like a fun game we'll have to play with Mason in a few more months!
Love it!!! Save this one with the stuff to show his girlfriends, his bride, and his children. They'll love it!
I see the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree ... as far as teasing goes :) grandpa dave
Post a Comment
4 comments:
good blackmail materials someday...mom and you guys look so great in all those shots! Thanks again for the updates...wish I were there...what are your plans for the 4th?
He can pull his own shirt off already!?!! Wow! I'm impressed! That looks like a fun game we'll have to play with Mason in a few more months!
Love it!!! Save this one with the stuff to show his girlfriends, his bride, and his children. They'll love it!
I see the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree ... as far as teasing goes :) grandpa dave
Post a Comment