Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Little Thoughts


I just thought I would write a little bit before my little one gets up from his nap. I have recently been trying very hard to live in the moment. I feel like time is going by so fast and I do not want to have any regrets when I look back on my life. I do look forward to events and other things with anticipation, but I am just trying to live everyday to its fullest and not rush through things. In other words I am enjoying the 'doing' part of my life rather than the 'getting it done' part of my life.

I feel very blessed to be where I am in life right now. I get to stay home with my little one full time. That in and of it self is a miracle. Being a mom is the best job ever, hands down. My loving husband goes to work everyday so that I can stay home with Robbie. I am so thankful for that. I love watching Robbie play on the floor. One of my favorite activities recently is sitting outside in the yard on a blanket with him and just playing with him. We bring out a couple of toys, but for the most part he just babbles to me and stands up, with my help of course, and we have a great time waiting for daddy to come home. It is so fun having a baby that loves you. He is just happy to be with me and daddy. His life is complete as long as he is fed, changed and playing with his parents. Yay for kids!

So, here was my thought for the day...or so.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

Hey, Jules, I've loved all of your posts lately--keep them coming! You and Robbie seem so happy with your little one--and you totally deserve it. I hope each moment continues to bring you joy and fulfillment. Love you!