Thursday, June 12, 2008

"S" is for Savannah

This is a little tribute to Savannah Erekson turned Jagielski, my since-I-was-11-years-old-best-friend. This is a list we made together when we were who knows how old and I thought I would post it. We went through a lot together and had so much fun together. I can only hope that my girls each have a friend like Savannah someday. Now, no one will get any of these inside jokes, but oh well. Savannah, I hope some of these make you laugh! Love you girl...forever.

Here it goes...


    • Italian
    • cookie-anti
    • swampwitch
    • bushwoman
    • my ring
    • EFY
    • cajwena and sakiwa
    • Ducks
    • watermelon invitations
    • sleeping
    • princess hands (i am still proud of these)
    • Nathan-Caleb-Jason etc...
    • Derek-Robert-Dallon etc...
    • pas de probleme
    • tres cute!
    • running
    • swallowing bugs
    • Temple Dedications
    • Saavy
    • Vannah
    • New Outfits
    • Clean Rooms
    • gum that rolls nicely
    • prom dresses
    • I'm a mermaid
    • Dances
    • Ice blocking
    • Frisbee
    • Lemonade
    • Girls Camp
    • Water skiing
    • Repelling
    • hurt legs and arms
    • Old Navy
    • Cinderella
    • Sleeping Beauty
    • Apple Bee's
    • I Luuuuuv You
    • I'm from Dacula
    • volleyball
    • boat racing
    • bathrooms
    • white water rafting
    • YC '99 Rafting in the rain
    • "Not so much garlic" (that one is for your mom!)
    • Bread Sticks
    • spilling cereal
    • "Hot Elders"
    • Byu-Ricks-Southern Virginia
    • Spies ( i believe this refers to EFY at Emory and us being ridiculously retarded in the halls by the eatery place....right?)
    • AP history
    • Sugar- our duck (Lake Lanier, right? and feeding it those sugar wafers?
    • square dancing
    • Goats
    • Trying to convert the fan in our tent to Mormonism. Apparently that didn't work, but I don't think I have ever laughed so hard in my life.
    • You and Kristen tackling me in the lake as I tiptoed in to get my shoe....all I have to say is,"evil"i fairly remember going to devotional that night in a towel....maybe because my lst pair of clean dry clothes got wet in the lake...oh, who knows...atleast you were right by me in a towel too!!!
    • Shifting in my car D- is for date 1= excellent

P- is for pass 2=good

R- is for race 3=ok N= nonapplicable

  • Candle on the water....um how does that song go again? I can sing it for you if you want!

1 comment:

Savannah said...

I feel so special--to have a blog post just for me! I pulled up your blog as soon as I got home from the grocery store, and I laughed and laughed, while Stan sat there, "Princess hands? Sugar the Duck?" I explained some of the stories to him--but I don't think he thought they were nearly as funny as I did!

I was telling Stan how special you are to me and how neat it is to have a friend that you've known since you were 12. Thank you, Jules, for thirteen years of great friendship! I looove you!