Ok these are a little backwards, but you'll get the picture.... Here is a spot near where we camped where Rob went fishing. It was beautiful to sit there with Robbie and watch Daddy fish.
Here is our amazing fiisherman!
He did catch a fish, which made him happy,
but he was a little dude so he got put back
to grow up some more.
Here is Daddy outside our tent.
We had such a fun time together. Here is our fisherman in all his glory!
This is Robbie sitting with me on the banks of the river.
Here is our little camper all ready for the trip. Apparently all you need is toilet paper and a flash light.... He is so cute!
In the tent the next morning,
getting dressed to go fishing.
Mom and Robbie in his hiking backpack!
He loves this thing, plus it has access to pulling out mom's hair, who wouldn't love that? Early morning shot all curled up in the sleeping bags.
Dad, we thought of you when we saw
this cool tree growing out of the hill side.
The Eye of the Beholder...
12 years ago



5 comments:
Looks like so much fun... SO LOVELY....SO GLAD YOU ARE ABLE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE...way to live it up! Wish I were there...thanks for the great photos! Love, Kristina
I miss those mountains! I miss you guys even more! I was especially missing our Sunday night card games last night. :( *Sigh* I love the pictures of your little guy. He's adorable!
Hey Robbie - I found your blog through Jenny's! Little Rob is adorable! It was fun to get to see you and your little family at the BHS concert! We hope to see you in a couple months! Feel free to check out our blog, jc-family.blogspot.com
Crystal
Wow, it looks like you guys had fun! Was it hard camping with your little guy? We are going to Yellowstone this summer with our Little Dude, and I'm so nervous! I'll have to ask you for lots of advice!
jules, you should be writing books for children or new Moms, you are naturally witty! Tried to get your Mom to do it years ago. Maybe now, you could write and she could illustrate!
Love, Tia
P.S. Merry Christmas!!!!!
Post a Comment