Thursday, June 5, 2008

Can you ever have too many friends?


ok, so recently in the mornings Robbbie and I have been playing with his abundant stuffed animals. We line them all up, and by we I mean me, and Robbie talks with all of them for a little bit before dispersing them to various play groups. We affectionately call this our town meeting. Yesterday they tried lobbying for better positions in the toy basket,but were eventually told by Robbie that where he put them was where they had to stay.


After the town meeting they all dog pile on robbie...can you find him among the friends?







The start of the meeting.








The Pig stands alone....


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello

Savannah said...

Oh, my gosh, you totally crack me up! HA! Can I come to a town meeting sometime? :)

Savannah said...

Hey! Would Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st work for you and Robbie to come up to Rexburg? That would work for us! I'll call you later tonight!