Sunday, June 8, 2008

"S" is for Sunday

































Baby Robbie had a rougher night last night than usual so by 7:20 this morning he was in bed with us and his bottle. Rob and I managed to doze until about 10ish, and by doze, I mean pretend to sleep while baby Robbie kicked me and discovered Daddy's face with his hands. But, there is no better feeling than waking up to his sweet little face right in front of mine and to watch him smile as he realizes that you are awake and can see him. He is so precious. So, although it was early....especially for a Sunday, there is no way I would rather wake up than with my little dude in my face smiling and "patting" me and having my husband next to me. I love my two men! Yay for family and yay for Sunday mornings.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a good looking team! Too bad "S" isn't for sleep..... one day our kids will like to sleep in right?? Boy I can't wait!

Love you guys!! Keep the pics coming!

Kristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.